We are educational and grant center of Společnost Podané ruce o.p.s. We provide vocational courses in the field of social services, school and health care facilities and other care occupations as well as for the lay public. Our aim is to provide education with regards to current trends in the field and the requests of our clients. The highest professional standard is ensured by the wide network of experts as well as the accreditations granted by Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport.
The topics we cover in English language include:
- Basics of first aid for bullying
- Soft skills
- Individualization and differentiation of pupils in the process of learning
- First aid basics
- Basics of social-legal issues in the work with children and youth
- Drug abuse prevention lectures for primary school students
Occasionally we also organize specialized conferences at both national and international level on a variety of selected topics from the field of drug issues.
In case you are interested in a course/conference/workshop lead in English language please contact our education coordinator Petra Klašková at email@example.com +420 777 916 259. We will be glad to create a custom made education offer based on your needs and requests.
Second part of our work is writing project proposals, ensuring administrative and financial management of projects and grants and international cooperation. In this reference we are able to offer following:
- internships at our company´s centers and facilities
- know-how and good practice sharing
- statistical data
- opportunity for pilot testing in our centers with our clients
- experts for lecturing
- expert studies ellaboration
- conference/seminar organization
- other forms of cooperation upon individual agreement
Should you be looking for a partner organization for your international project feel free to contact our project manager Zora Smerigová at firstname.lastname@example.org or +420 773 784 475 or reach the head of the department Martin Boxan directly at email@example.com or +420 777 916 277.